Happy April Fool's



Here we are, at the 1st of April. The day finds me with several creative irons in the fire (and hopefully not too Foolish for doing so) -- one of them a large (literally!) commission I recently received, which has been taking up much of my time and thought and energy recently (and which I will discuss here in more detail at a later juncture). In contrast, I've also created three very small pieces, ACEOs, in time for ebay's ACEO Theme Week, a monthly themed art contest that begins on the 1st of every month (as in, Today!)....

I do so enjoy participating in these little challenges, Nibblefest and ACEO Theme Week -- I appreciate that there is already a format all in place in which to dabble and 'play', and it's always a hoot coming up with concepts relating to the various themes. Decent brain exercise. And while I'm still relatively new to the whole ACEO scene, I think I'm catching on....
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Art of Patience is proudly powered by blogger.com