ACEO May 'Theme Week': "Wildflowers"

"A Trio of Trillium"
( for auction)


It's been busy around here, but I managed to squeeze in a few entries into this month's ACEO Theme Week (starting on May 1). Well, with a theme like "Wildflowers", how could I possibly resist....?

I've always adored all flowers, but have a particular soft spot for the wild and native ones. I've planted a number of native varieties in my yard, both sun and shade loving -- including Prairie Trillium, which I have nurtured in my shaded, 'woodland' style garden for many years. A real Beauty, it's blooming for me finally -- a true achievement, for as I understand, it takes a full seven years of maturity before setting it's first blossom!

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Art of Patience is proudly powered by blogger.com