Nibblefest Art Contest: 'Carnivale'



My ACEO entry, 'Carnivale' ( for link)....



Yet another bout of the Nibblefest Art Contest rolls around! It does have a way of doing that. And yet somehow, despite the fact it always begins on the 20th each and every month, and I participate on a regular basis, the deadline for this thing STILL has a pesky way of sneaking up on me. Every. Single. Time. Nevertheless, I did manage to get all my entries completed and entered in a timely manner this evening for this month's contest (the theme for April being 'Dragon'), including the above ACEO, entitled 'Carnivale'....(and as you can see, I took a more liberal/less literal approach to the Theme with my entries this time around)...
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Art of Patience is proudly powered by blogger.com